1) The rider may want to upgrade to a new saddle as the older one has worn out
2) The rider may want to keep up to date with the latest models to help you achieve peak performance
3) Your horse or pony is having behavioural issues
4) An equine professional like a chiropractor or physio or Bowen therapist has suggested that you get your saddle looked at by an accredited saddle fitter.
5) The rider may have outgrown their existing saddle
6) The riders saddle does not fit your new horse or pony
For whatever reason the saddle fitting is a very individual process and every horse and pony must be treated as individuals.
So please check out our saddle fitting appraisal forms to see how we can assist you in maximising you and your horse or pony's riding experience.