Discipline - Dressage and Para-Equestrian Dressage.
Horse- My horse is called Ponderosa Stud Lucarno, aka, Charlie. He is a 16.1½hh Dark Bay Warmblood with the most incredible character.
Story - We are currently competing at Advanced level in open Dressage, with Grand Prix dreams one day. I have been riding since I was 9 years old, and I have never looked back. My coach is Ruth Schneeberger, who is also my inspiration. My ultimate goal would be to compete at the Paralympics or World Equestrian Games (WEG). Outside of the dressage world, I have a passion for graphics and photography.
Most memorable achievements are
- Reserve for the Australian Para-Equestrian Team for the London 2012 Paralympics.
- Para-Equestrian Grade III International Champion at the Hong Kong CPEDI3*in 2012.
- Para-Equestrian Grade III Australian National Champion in 2011.
- Open Medium South Australian State Reserve Champion in 2013.
- Para-Equestrian Champion at the South Australian Country Championships in 2013.
- Tea Tree Gully’s Sports Person of the Year in 2012.
- Finalist for the Pride of Australia medal in 2011 and Semi-finalist in 2010 and 2013.
- Semi Finalist for the Channel 9 Young Achiever’s Awards in 2012 and 2013.
“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some people who face reality, and then there are those that turn one into another”
– Douglas Everett.